In 2009, a group of utility companies based in New England formed the Regional Electric Vehicle Initiative (REVI) to encourage collaboration among entities interested in advancing electric transportation.
REVI’s six founding members are:
|Northeast Utilities (NU)||National Grid|
|The United Illuminating Company (UI)||NSTAR|
|Connecticut Municipal Electric Energy Cooperative (CMEEC)||Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Company (MMWEC)|
REVI’s six founding members serve customers throughout the Northeast as shown in map.
REVI members actively participate in other regional and national alliances to advance EVs, including:
- Edison Electric Institute (EEI)
- Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
- American Public Power Association (APPA)
- National Electric Transportation Infrastructure Working Council
- U.S. Dept. of Energy’s Clean Cities Coalitions
- Project Get Ready
- Electric Drive Transportation Association (EDTA) / National Plug-In Vehicle Initiative
- Pew Center on Global Climate Change